Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a site?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 251-923-3400 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several sites, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 251-923-3400 and a receptionist would love to help find a site that is just right for you and your pet.
- What are the benefits of a vacation site rental?
- Some sites have outdoor kitchens and some other sites have BBQ grills. You will have access to swimming pool, heated spa, beach, marina and fitness room.